The wiki devoted to RuneScape that anyone can edit.
27,995 articles since 8 April 2005.
- For information about our adverts and how to disable them, take a look at our advertisements page.
- You can rate and comment on our articles! To submit a rating or ideas for improvement, see the ratings module in the sidebar on the right of the page.
- This year's RuneScape Wiki Family Photo is in. Check it out !
- The clan chat kicklist is once again being considered. Please check the list here and contact an admin if you see anyone that has been logged in recently.
- The RSW clan citadel raffle is running a new promotion – for every 5 entrants above 10, an extra, larger prize is added! You can read about the raffle here and the RSW citadel here.
- Thanks to everyone who came to the 10th anniversary party! There are still a few unclaimed prizes from the raffle, listed here.
- The Events Team is hosting a Zamorak GWD event on 25 April! For more info, see here.
On the wiki
- 21 April – Win a Limited Edition Shadow Drake Pet
- 20 April – Aquarium – Player-Owned House Update
- 17 April – BTS Video – Aquarium
- 16 April – Treasure Hunter – Dwarven Tools
- 15 April – Google Chrome – Java Support Ending
Patch Notes (more...)
On this day
- 2015 – Community: Win a Limited Edition Shadow Drake Pet
- 2014 – Technical update: Scheduled Maintenance
- 2011 – Website update: Guaranteed Content Poll: Boss Rematch? - Part III
- 2011 – Support: Jagex Wins Queen's Award for Enterprise
- 2011 – Support: New Jagex Store Items
- 2010 – Game update: Slayer Challenges
- 2010 – Patch notes: Patch Notes (21 April 2010)
- 2009 – Game update: Tale of the Muspah
- 2009 – Patch notes: Patch Notes (21 April 2009)
Twitter feed (@RSWiki)
What content do you think the Wiki should focus on and improve?
|Results of previous poll:|
|Total votes: 1,883|
What do you enjoy the most about quests?
The stories they tell. — 59.2%; 1114 votes
The puzzles you solve. — 1.9%; 36 votes
The rewards they give. — 34.3%; 645 votes
The music you unlock. — 1.2%; 23 votes
The locations you visit. — 3.5%; 65 votes